Our Architects look at the overall company goals and use their technical skills and strategic thinking to build the strategies that allow these goals to become a reality. As an architect, you will be involved with developing these strategic plans while also setting standards and developing roadmaps for the future state of our enterprise architecture. We have the business savvy paired with the technical know-how to ensure we continue our innovative and competitive culture.
About This Role
The Applications Architect influences the development and implementation of Information Technology (I.T.) strategy, initiatives, and governing policies. He/She assembles detailed reviews of the enterprise and documents capabilities and conceives approaches to aligning technical solutions with business needs. This position assists in defining the direction for projects and solution architecture. The Applications Architect supports I.S. leadership by planning and championing the execution of broad initiatives aimed at delivering value to internal and external stakeholders. He/She leverages data, technical, and business knowledge to drive the development of capability frameworks at portfolio and enterprise levels. This position is involved throughout the project life cycle with emphasis on the initiation, feasibility, and analysis phases.
Must be having the experience in Airline Domain , Sabre integration and worked on the ACES application for Crew Management integration.
• Conceives solutions, builds consensus, sells & executes solutions across business areas, initiatives & products
• Supports I.T. leadership by planning & leading the execution of broad initiatives aimed at delivering value to all stakeholders
• Responsible for working with other architects in the development of strategies, roadmaps, & solutions
• Analyzes technologies aligned with I.T. strategies & roadmaps
• Drives new solutions to reduce technical debt & cost & increase business value
• Influences, reviews, creates robust documentation & presents to peers & senior managers to ensure appropriate communication & drive consensus
• Experience with highly available, large scale, multi-platform systems, developing software solutions, Web Services
• Knowledge of DevOps, Agile, Open Shift, InfoSec best practices, Database design principles, Cloud based solutions,
• Strong negotiation skills, strategic thinking
• Airline Domain experience.
• Caching framework Expperience ( IBM Dynacache or Extremscale)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelors’ and/or Masters’ degrees in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent in work experience
• TOGAF framework implementation experience.
• Airline domain experience.